If you have downloaded an update but it doesn’t work, here are a few things
you can try:
- Click “help” in the menu bar of your RadarOpus, then select “check for
program updates”. If there are no updates available, it means you have
the latest update. If you see the same update available that you already
downloaded, it means that your initial download was not successful, so
please repeat the procedure.
- Restart RadarOpus, then check the version again (repeat point 1
above. The program may need to restart in order to install your
- If your internet connection failed while you were downloading the
update, you may need to download it again.
- Please visit our what's new page and check if your Operating
System is compatible with the latest RadarOpus version. Normally our
latest RadarOpus is compatible with the latest available Apple and
Microsoft Operating Systems. We support some but not all the older
Operating Systems. If you have an old operating system installed on
your computer, this could be the problem. Try to update your Operating
System first and then update your RadarOpus.
- If none of the above works, please contact support by opening a ticket.